Oral presentations should be prepared according to the guidelines provided below:
- Each participant could attend the congress with a maximum of 2 presentations (1 oral + 1 poster; 2 oral; 2 posters).
- Presentations should be presented in English or Turkish by the corresponding author. However, slides are required to be written in English.
- If the presentation will be presented in Turkish, slides must be prepared in Turkish and English, divided into two on the same slide.
- All presentations will be presented in the order given in the congress program and will not be changed.
- Presentations not presented at the congress will not be published in the congress book.
- The total time for oral presentation is 15 minutes (10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion). In terms of the synchronization of the symposium, the time given should be paid attention.
- In the presentations, the purpose of the study, material and method should be stated, and an important part of the presentation should include findings, discussion and conclusion.
- Presentations should not be complicated and should be supported by visual elements.
- In order not to disrupt the congress program, the digital copy of the presentation files should be given to the officials to be checked in the halls at least 15 minutes before the session start time and it should be tested that it works.